Events at UOWD
Undergraduate Batch 1 Orientation and Enrolment
Orientation and Enrolment (O&E) is your opportunity to be introduced to the University, academics and fellow students. It is compulsory for new enrolling students, and is an informative way to get to know what to expect from University life and to learn more about the program of study you have chosen.
Batch 1 orientation is for students with an offer for the BBA, BIT and BCS programs.
Academic Information Sessions
Each Faculty will host program-specific information sessions which will be your opportunity to meet with academics. The session will cover information about your program, subject outlines, expectations and ways in which you will use tools through-out your studies (eg. Moodle, MyUOWD).
*What to bring
1. Offer of Admission Letter
2. Enrolment worksheet (attached to your offer letter)
3. Tuition fee receipt (if you have already paid)
4. Any other document(s) specified in your offer letter
*For students who have already enrolled, these documents will not be required.
Before enrolment, check your conditions and post enrolment conditions
• All conditions must be cleared prior to enrolment
• ‘Post Enrolment Conditions’ must be cleared within the first semester of study
Program for the day
Attend Welcome and Enrolment session – hosted by the President and Registrar
• President’s Welcome
• Information about... University life, services, activities, policies
• Academic Information Sessions
• Enrol in subjects, if not already enrolled