Events at UOWD
Orientation and Enrolment : Postgraduate Autumn 2016
UOWD Orientation and Enrolment: Postgraduate Autumn 2016:
|Batch #||Program||Date & Time|
|1||GRAD CERT/MBA/MBus (all majors)||15 Sep, 6:00pm|
|2||MAF/MEAM/MEM/MITM/MIST/MMC/MQM/MSL||15 Sep, 7:30pm|
A LITTLE ABOUT O&E
Orientation and Enrolment (O&E) is your opportunity to be introduced to the University, academic staff and fellow students. It is compulsory for new enrolling students, and is an informative way to get to know what to expect from University life and to learn about the program of study you have chosen.
ACADEMIC INFORMATION SESSIONS
Each Faculty will host program-specific information sessions which will be your opportunity to meet with academic staff. The session will cover information about your program, subject outlines, expectations and ways in which you will use tools through-out your studies (eg. Moodle, MyUOWD).
*WHAT TO BRING:
- Offer of Admission Letter
- Enrolment worksheet (attached to your offer letter)
- Tuition fee receipt (if you have already paid)
- Any other document/s specified in your offer letter
*For students who have already enrolled, these documents will not be required.
CHECK YOUR OFFER LETTER – Conditions and Post Enrolment Conditions:
- All conditions must be cleared prior to enrolment
- ‘Post Enrolment Conditions’ must be cleared within the FIRST semester of study
ON THE DAY: Attend Welcome and Enrolment session – hosted by the Registrar and the Faculty Deans
- President’s Welcome
- Information about University life, services, activities, policies
- Academic Information Sessions
- Enrol in subjects, if not already enrolled
On arrival, you will receive a welcome kit and detailed information on the day’s events.
|Academic Writing Workshops will be held on Saturday, 24 September 2016 from 3 pm to 5 pm, in the Lecture Theatre, Block 15.|
You may have questions you would like answered before O&E, so please contact us on 04 278 1800 or email@example.com. Once again, we look forward to welcoming you to the University of Wollongong in Dubai.