Events at UOWD
UG and PG Spring 2014: Early Enrolments
The online Enrolment process opens up at 9.00 am on the 29th of December 2013. Kindly note that in order to activate your account for enrolment, you will need to have an unconditional offer and have paid your fees.
For Enrolment for Unconditional Offers of Admission:
- You need to bring your Offer Letter, Worksheet and Tuition fee receipt (if paid previously) to the Registrar’s Office located on the Ground Floor, Block 15.
- Staff will assist with the online enrolment in your subjects.
- Your photo will be taken and your Student ID card will be issued to you.
If you have condition/s (Conditional Offer issued to you), you will need to clear these prior to enrolling.
In addition to the Enrolment process, we will hold the Orientation session in the last week of January where the President welcomes you to the University. You will also receive an overview of the University’s services and essential Policies and:
- For undergraduate students there will be a day of events scheduled
- Both undergraduate and postgraduate students will meet academics from their respective faculties
Further details on the Orientation session will be emailed to you in the next few weeks.
For more information related to your specific program of study, please go to the links:
Postgraduate Courses: http://www.uowdubai.ac.ae/postgraduate-programs
Undergraduate Courses: http://www.uowdubai.ac.ae/undergraduate-programs