Events at UOWD
UOWD Engineering and Information Science Job Fair
11 May 2015 - 10:00 to 13:00
The Job fair is a networking opportunity for undergraduates, graduates and alumni to meet with employers about potential specific job openings, internships and opportunities
- Bring your resume. If you are using the job fair as a part of your job search, you should bring several copies of your resume. Get it checked at the CDC before May 4th 2015
- “Elevator Speech”. Be prepared to share a one-minute summary about yourself, as it will introduce you to the employer in a meaningful and effective manner.
- Dress in a professional manner. A suit/formal shirt and tie/ is always appropriate. No Jeans or revealing clothing.
- Communicate professionally. When introducing yourself to employers, maintain good eye contact and have a firm handshake
- Bring your Student ID. You will need your student ID to register on the day of the event.
Block 5, Multi-Purpose Hall
Career Services Department
Event is open to:
Current UOWD students & Alumni