This research is funded through British Council’s Researcher Link Program and also supported by Department for Business Innovation and Skills, UK Science and Innovation Network. This research project was awarded to Dr Flevy Lasrado, Assistant Professor of Quality Management at the University of Wollongong in Dubai, in partnership with University of Salford UK. This research project grant aided the researchers to host a global workshop on “Employee Engagement for Quality Green Behaviour” on 23 April to 25 April, 2016.
- Dr Flevy Lasrado, University of Wollongong in Dubai
- Prof M. Arif, University of Salford UK
The objectives of the workshop are:
- Generate roadmap for designers, architects to design buildings for future and to develop guidelines for HR mangers to promote green behaviour
- To document the barriers, drivers and success factors for green behaviour in energy efficient buildings
- Highlight the strategies to encourage employees to adopt a green behaviour in organizations
- To understand how the interaction among building occupants affects energy efficiency.
- To develop a roadmap for future exploration and investigations in the area
Press Release of the project:
Click here to download industry participation document.
- Follow up Workshop @ University of Salford UK, July 18, 2016 : Dr Lasrado will be presenting UAE perspectives on green behaviour motivation at University of Salford’s sustainability forum.
- Oxford Roundtable on July 20-23, 2016 Oxford, UK: Dr Lasrado will be presenting the drivers and barriers for quality green behaviour.