Who is the program for?
UOWD’s Graduate Certificate in Business is an ideal program for current managers or aspiring managers who are looking to progress in their career by upskilling their current knowledge of marketing, accounting and finance, organisational behavior and management and global business challenges and perspectives.
What will I study?
All students complete three subjects:
- Organisational Behaviour and Management
- Marketing Management
- Accounting and Financial Management
Plus one of the following:
- Exploring Global Business Challenges from Multiple Perspectives*
- Operations and Supply Chain Management**
* Mandatory for students intending to progress to a Master of Business program (all specialisations)
** Mandatory for students intending to progress to a Master of Science (Logistics) program
Progression to Masters Courses
Upon successful completion of the Graduate Certificate in Business, students may enroll in a Masters program offered by UOWD. Students will be granted credit for four subjects in the following areas:
- Master of Business (all single or double specialisation programs)
- Master of Science (Logistics)
Classes to fit around your commitments
All Postgraduate Certificate classes are held from 6-9:30pm, Sunday to Thursday and are designed to fit around work commitments. A Certificate of Proficiency can be completed in 13 weeks, whilst a Postgraduate Certificate will take you two semesters to complete (subject to completion of two subjects per semester).
UOWD’s Faculty provide a wealth of academic and professional expertise from across the globe. All full-time professors hold a PhD and are active in their specialist field. They also bring vast industry experience from years of practice in their respective disciplines, creating a learning environment that is both grounded in the latest academic theory and applicable to current professional practice.