UOWD SUMMER INTERNSHIP FAIR 2017 – 11 May 2017
The University of Wollongong in Dubai is renowned for its high calibre students. More than 4,200 students representing almost 120 nationalities are currently enrolled at UOWD and enjoy a quality academic experience. This career fair is an opportunity for companies to talk with potential hires about opportunities in their organisations and to gain a first-hand impression of distinct students. Take this opportunity to join us here, and you can be confident that you will find the high quality of students you are looking for to take your organisation forward.
Whats in it for you
- Opportunity to meet with students who are looking for summer jobs and internships
- Building a presence on campus
- Avail of students who are free to work from June 2017 – August 2017 during the summer. (Please note that this time period is flexible for most students even if they are pursuing their summer semester)
- Current Masters Students can also apply since their class timings are 6-9pm
- Students on the University’s visa will be provided with a NOC, stating they can work
Start your search for the right employee here.
- The event runs from 10 am – 1 pm.
- The University will provide a space, consisting of 1 long table and 2 chairs
- WiFi access is provided
- A buffet lunch for 2 company representatives will be served. Coffee/Tea and refreshments will be provided too.
- You are requested to bring in company literature, pop-up banners and any other materials you would like to distribute.
Please contact the Career Development Centre for further enquiries: