Employing our Students
About our Students
University of Wollongong in Dubai students study for bachelors degrees in business and commerce, finance and accounting and computer science and engineering. Each discipline has opportunities for specialisation and our programs are designed to produce students with expertise in specific, industry-relevant fields.
Postgraduate students study for masters degrees in International Business, Business Administration, Quality Management, Strategic Marketing, Human Resources, Logistics, Applied Finance and Banking, Engineering Management, Information Technology Management, Media and Communications and International Studies.
All UOWD degree programs are accredited by the UAE Ministry of Education - Higher Education Affairs. In addition, all programs are quality assured by UOW, which is registered with the Tertiary Education Quality and Standards Agency (TEQSA), the national regulator of the higher education sector in Australia.
How to advertise your vacancies to our students and graduates
- Submit your vacancy online : http://ssd.uowdubai.ac.ae/studentemploymentform
- To ensure your vacancy is posted as quickly as possible, please make sure you complete all sections of the form.
- Your vacancy will then be posted on our student on-line job vacancies database and on our careers notice boards on campus.
- If you are advertising a full-time, work experience or internship vacancy, students apply by uploading their current CV on to the database. UOWD will then forward those CVs to the employer. It is then up to the employer to shortlist candidates and to contact those shortlisted to schedule interviews.
- Your Student employment application form will be reviewed and moderated before its advertised on the Student job portal.
If you have received employment applications, interviewed and/or recruited UOWD students and graduates, your feedback would be much appreciated. It will help us improve our services to UOWD students and graduates seeking employment and to you as prospective employers. Please provide feedback to the Career Advisor via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact the Career Development Centre for further enquiries: