Date:Saturday, 29 April, 2017 - 10:30 AM to 1:00 PM
Many questions surrounding Entrepreneurial Mindset will be answered in this workshop such as:
1. What does it take to Be a Business Owner?
2. Are only a few endowed with the 'skill set' required to succeed in business?
3. Is there something more than skill and capital required to build and grow a successful business?
4. What is a 'Successful' Business?
5. Where do I acquire the attitudes to achieve Business Success?
Learning will include:
· The difference between Employee and Business thinking
· Wealth creation principles
· What is your Life Purpose and are you meant for Business?
· The two abilities: Stick-ability & Dependability
· The difference between 'Self Employed' and 'Business Owner'
· The cash flow nuance
· Market reality vs Your reality!
· Archetypes for inspiration
· Profit, Revenue & Costs
· Philosophy & values
· Flexibility & resilience to change
To register, email: SoraTacio@uowdubai.ac.ae
*This is a compulsory workshop for STAR members
Location:Block 14, Room G-07
Organized By: Student Services Department
Event is open to:All currently enrolled UOWD students
Presenter:Mr Arjun Aiyar