The Human Resource Forum Event
Topic: “JOIN THE DOTS WITH COACHING – Enable Managers & Teams to be Successful on Purpose”
Speaker: Tricia Evans.
This event is free for UOWD students but you must register with Dr. Alison by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to reserve your space.
Being successful is rarely an accident, & there are very definite things you can do to enable your staff to become more effective & conscious Leaders. These include…
- Taking them through a process that connects all their learning from previous learning & development initiatives
- Helping them think through what success means to them
- Knowing what works & doesn’t work about their style NOW
- Understanding how they are currently perceived as a Leader
- Identifying & removing bottleneck areas
- Having a clear plan for the year that raises the level of their leadership month by month
ABOUT TRICIA EVANS-
Trained at Ashridge Business School in UK, she was the first Business Coach in Dubai in 1993, & have coached 5,500+ Managers since then. She has been one of the top Coaches in the region throughout Dubai’s phenomenal rise over the last 21 years, & it's been a fantastic journey.
She found coaching to be particularly effective at key transition stages - like being groomed for a more strategic role, taking a business or team to the next level, changing careers, being promoted, shifting countries, going back to work after a break, starting a business etc. But it also works as a practical external 'lifeline' for Senior Managers who can find their role surprisingly lonely. Coaching works!
Outside coaching, she is a keen sports woman & adventure traveller, & has been an active Board member for Dubai-based charity ‘Gulf for Good’ for 10 years. People describe her as balanced, focused, positive, energy giving & a great connector!
Location:Block 15 Auditorium
Organized By:Alison Thirlwall
Event is open to:Current students and UOWD staff