Virtual training sessions via Webex
2:00PM - 5:00PM | Fri & Sat
5, 6, 12, 13, 19, 20, 26, 27 June
3, 4 & 10 July
(VAT 5% inclusive)
In partnership with IBM’s skills academy, the UOWD's Artificial Intelligence Analyst Training introduces professionals to AI concepts such as machine learning, natural language processing (NLP), chatbots, and computer vision. Attendees will gain knowledge and hands-on skills in AI topics and will apply the concepts they learn to practical examples and case studies, by using IBM Watson services and other cloud-based tools. Furthermore, upon the successful completion of the training and exam, attendees will be awarded IBM’s Artificial Intelligence Analyst’s Mastery Badge.
What the Programs Covers
This program will allow participants to:
- Acquire knowledge and practical skills in the design and implementation of AI-based solutions.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of AI related concepts, including - machine learning, natural language processing (NLP), computer vision, applications of AI in the industry and government and applying machine learning algorithms to specific problems.
- Analyse scenarios and use cases for potential transition to an AI-based solution.
- Apply the learned concepts and gain hands-on skills with practical AI platforms and tools, such as Watson Studio.
- Obtain an IBM Digital Certification in Artificial Intelligence.
Key Program Benefits
Upon completing this training you will be able to:
- Ensure that your business/organisation stays relevant by exploring the opportunities for AI-based solutions.
- Analyse the suitability and potential benefits of AI deployments in your organisation.
- Design, implement, and deploy Artificial Intelligence applications, using the IBM Watson services
- Secure Artificial Intelligence-based applications.
- Integrate Artificial Intelligence-based applications with existing systems.
- Become a certified Artificial Intelligence Analyst.
Who should take this course?
This course is ideal for senior managers, middle managers, entrepreneurs and business owners who have a keen interest in investing in and adopting the Artificial Intelligence technology. It is also aimed at those in more technical roles who would like to take on a leadership role in implementing streamlined and ecient AI-based business solutions.
About the Program
This training program consists of 40 hours of instructor-led training and self-paced readings. The instructor lead training combines traditional teaching components with case studies, in-class discussions and hands-on activities performed on virtual labs, to enable working knowledge and experience with Business Intelligence and its related tools.