(VAT 5% inclusive)
This track enables professionals to learn the essential business analytics models to collect and analyze data efficiently. Through this training, attendees will gain knowledge and hands-on skills in topics such as predictive analytics models, data mining, data collection and integration, nodes, and statistical analysis, thus enabling them to use tools for market research and data mining in order to predict problems and improve outcomes.
What the Programs Covers
This program will allow participants to:
- Acquire knowledge and practical skills in the area of Business Intelligence and Predictive Analytics.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of Business Intelligence and Predictive Analytics concepts, including
- Use the user interface of modeler to create basic program streams
- Read a statistics data file into modeler and define data characteristics
- Review and explore data to look at data distributions and to identify data problems, including missing values
- Use the automated data prep node to further prepare data for modeling
- Use a partition node to create training and testing data subsets
- Obtain an IBM Digital Certification in Predictive Analytics Modeling.
Key Program Benefits
Upon completing this training and receiving your IBM Mastery Badge as Predictive Analytics Modeler, you will be able to:
- Ensure that your business/organisation stays relevant by exploring the opportunities for Business Intelligence and Predictive analytics.
- Use modeler to read, review, analyse data.
- Apply business intelligence and predictive analytics techniques to real case studies.
- Become a certified Predictive Analytics Modeler.
Who should take this course?
Business Intelligence and predictive analytics offer tremendous opportunities for business growth, by uncovering hidden patterns and trends, predicting outcomes, retaining customers, improving market research, and injecting certainty and predictability in the decision making process. This course is ideal for senior managers, middle managers, entrepreneurs and business owners who have a keen interest in investing in and adopting business intelligence and predictive analytics. It is also aimed at those in more technical roles who would like to take on a leadership role in using predictive analytics and data mining for uncovering trends and generating insights that could give a competitive edge to their businesses.
What you will learn
This training program consists of 40 hours of instructor-led training and self-paced readings. The instructor lead training combines traditional teaching components, with case studies, in-class discussions, and hands-on activities performed on virtual labs, to enable working knowledge and experience with Business Intelligence and its related tools.