It has a powerful influence on organisational performance, and therefore the skills and expertise of innovative leaders to cultivate a culture of innovation within the organisation, is in high demand. This course will explore innovation and creativity at business level and will empower individuals and teams to search for innovative solutions. Furthermore, it will focus on innovative methods for creating the capacity for idea generation, driving customer-centricity, assessing and breaking down barriers to execution, whether functional or cultural, and define what it means to lead and be creative.
What the Programs Covers
This program will allow participants to:
- Acquire practical skills, techniques and knowledge to generate and implement creative ideas
- Gain an in-depth understanding of effective creative leadership approaches to drive innovation
- Share your experiences, challenges and ideas with like-minded individuals
- Learn more about useful frameworks and activities that you can practice with your team
Key Program Benefits
After earning your certificate, you will be able to:
- Use a flexible skill set that will help you develop, prototype, and iterate on your ideas
- Apply a set of creative leadership approaches that will help you bring your unique vision to life
- Guide your practice of leading for creativity
- Network with like-minded leaders that span across industries and functions
- Ensure your business stays relevant by exploring new creative opportunities
Who should take this course?
Recognising innovation as a cornerstone of social and economic development, nations around the world (including the UAE) have set about to develop national innovation strategies and frameworks. This course is ideal for middle managers, senior managers, entrepreneur with an existing company, or a new business owner, who has a keen interest in learning how to manage innovation. It is also aimed at those in more technical roles who would like to take on a leadership or managerial role in implementing a unique and effective business strategy for their organisation.
What you will learn
This program integrates rich, interactive media such as videos, infographics, and e-learning activities as well as traditional educational components such as written study guides (course notes). There are opportunities for collaborative learning through discussion forums to provide participants with a complete overview of the field of Innovation and Creativity in business contexts. The following modules contribute to the holistic approach your learning path takes over the course of three days: