Bearing this in mind, we have tailored and designed this program to focus on assessing the foreign market entry modes open to managers as well as successfully executing strategy for overall alignment of macro, meso and micro level critical success factors.
What the Programs Covers
This program will provide participants with:
- Skills to recognize and leverage optimally their experience in managing the international dimension activities for their organization.
- Decision-making capabilities in the context of international operations
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of international markets which positively influences the organizations’ bottom line and distinguishes you as an industry expert with specialized, high-level knowledge and skills to manage international business operations.
- The skills and knowledge to manage international business operations, positioning you as a respected industry expert
Key Program Benefits
After earning your certificate, you will be able to:
- Critically assess the effects of major economic, management, policy and technical trends and factors on businesses operating internationally
- Evaluate the shifting competitive advantage and international strategy formation and evolution in advanced as well as emerging/transition economies
- Comprehensively apply relevant concepts in appraising and formulating international business strategies.
- Assess which foreign markets are conducive to your organization’s activities
- Manage the integration and coordination of foreign subsidiary activities to achieve the best results
- Increase your professional value and secure your future
Who should take this course?
This course is designed for business managers from various disciplines including finance, accounting, marketing, sales, HR, IT, product development and logistics. The attendants will learn practical skills that can be easily applied to their day-to-day work thus minimizing the risks of their internationalization efforts.
What you will learn
This is a comprehensive didactic program designed for senior leaders with hands on experience to carry out an assessment of their organization’s internationalization efforts and to develop optimal strategies for entering or consolidating in foreign markets. We use action learning methods to broaden and deepen managers’ knowledge of international business strategies and the contexts in which they are developed and implemented. We use this hands-on methodology to synthesize various disciplines that will include strategy, human capital, marketing and finance.