24, 31 January | 7 February
(VAT 5% inclusive)
A structured approach to project management has been well-proven over time however, to execute projects in the most effective and efficient way possible, requires a certain level of skill and knowledge. This course is designed to give participants a solid foundation in the concepts, tools and techniques of formal project management. It is extremely comprehensive, covering groups’ core competencies associated with effective and efficient project management practice. The concepts and methods learned are immediately usable in the workplace, leading to a greater retention of newly acquired skills, measurable project improvements, and the achievement of desired project results.
What the Programs Covers
This course is based on PMP (PMBOK) guidelines. It focuses on key concepts in each of the process and knowledge areas. The key benefits include:
- Understanding the role of project management within the context of broader strategic plans in the organisation
- Learn how to appropriate techniques to set up project requirements
- In-depth knowledge about project management, acquired through a review of PMI – BMBOK code of conduct
Key Program Benefits
After earning your certificate, you will be able to:
- Conduct a project feasibility study and conduct resource allocation and estimation
- Develop a project plan including the risk management sub-plan
- Choose appropriate scheduling and cost control methodologies
- Apply fast tracking and crashing techniques
- Monitor and control project cost and scope
- Recommend changes to management and apply contingency plans when required
Who should take this course?
The course is ideal for middle managers and senior managers currently in a project management role and who would like to further enhance their skills and capabilities. It is also suitable for individuals no prior experience in project management, looking to enhance your career in this field.
The 3-day program is a facilitator-led process and encourages attendees to focus on their own current projects for a truly hands-on experience.
The 1-day workshop is ideal for those with no previous project management training, as well as those who are taking on an increasing number of project-oriented assignments.
What you will learn
This program integrates rich, interactive media suchas videos, infographics, and e-learning activities as well as traditional educational components such as written study guides (course notes). There are opportunities for collaborative learning through discussion forums to provide participants with a complete overview of the field of Innovation and creativity in business contexts. The following modules contribute to the holistic approach your learning path takes over the course of three days: