How Do I Enrol In The Global Executive Master of Luxury Management (GEMLux)?
First, you will need to ensure that you meet the following minimum entry criteria and work experience for the Global Executive Master of Luxury Management (GEMLux).
- The ideal candidate:
- Hold a recognised Bachelor degree with an average mark of 60%
- Have 2-3 years’ full-time relevant minimum experience of 2 years for exceptionally talented students. Exceptionally talented students will be assessed based on their demonstration of their contribution to the leadership of strategic projects within their specific organisation. These potential candidates will be required to demonstrate strong academic credentials and progress towards accumulation of relevant work experience.
- Supporting statement of approximately 500 words describing why they wish to enrol in the program, what benefits the program might provide them and what strengths they can bring to the program.
- Given the nature of the travels required as part of the program, a written undertaking will also be taken from all selected students that they will be allowed to travel abroad as part of the program.
- Provide an organisational chart of their current workplace structure and identify the position of their current role within the organisation.
- Nominate a referee within their organisation (preferably a direct report) who can verify their work experience background
- Schedule a pre-enrolment advisory appointment with the Program Leader to assess suitability of their application
- All suitable candidates will be considered for admissions by a panel comprising of members from both UOWD and MIP and the candidate will be invited for a formal interview with members of the panel.
An MIP-UOWD team comprising of Program Directors on both sides will form the Admissions panel to assess relevance of qualifications in alignment with the nature of the degree. The Program Leaders on both sides will review all applications and in case of discrepancy in decisions; the Deans/Associate Deans will conduct a review and decide the suitability of the applicant for the program.
English Language Requirements
|IELTS(Academic)||Internet based TOEFL|
|Overall score of 6.5 with 6.0 in Reading, Writing, Listening and Speaking||88 with not less than 22 in Writing, 20 in Reading, 17 in Listening, 18 in Speaking|