Call for Papers
All accepted and presented papers will be sent for publication to IEEE Xplore.
The 19th IEEE PES ICHQP 2020 conference is being organized by the University of Wollongong Australia and the University of Wollongong in Dubai, UAE, between the 22nd - 25th March 2020. The theme of the conference is "Power Quality in the Green Economy - development of enabling approaches for sustainable power systems" which aligns with the theme "Green Economy" of the EXPO2020 event being held in Dubai.
ICHQP cordially invites participants from universities, research centres, utilities, industries and regulatory agencies to submit original papers connected to the following topic areas to Power Quality in the context of smart grids:
- Analysis and Modelling (Networks, Devices, Loads etc.);
- Measuring and Monitoring Techniques;
- Sources of Disturbances (Converters, Traction Systems, Network Harmonics etc.);
- Power Conditioning (Active and Passive Filters, VAr Compensation, UPS, Surge Protection Devices, Phase Balancing etc.);
- Standards and Recommended Practices;
- Diagnostic Systems and Expert System Applications;
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC);
- Power Quality in Distribution System;
- Impact of Distributed Generation on Power Quality;
- Quality Aspects of Industrial, Commercial and Residential Consumers;
- Grounding Systems;
- Power Definitions and Measurements under Nonsinusoidal and Unbalanced Conditions;
- Power Quality, Economics and Liability;
- Power Quality in a Deregulated Electricity Market;
- Smart Grids and Power Quality;
- Electrical vehicle integration and renewables integration.
|Initial paper submission deadline||18 July 2019|
|Initial review notifications||17 October 2019|
|Re-submission deadline||14 November 2019|
|Final notification of acceptance||16 January 2020|