How Do I Enrol in the PhD Program?
For enrolment in the PhD program, the candidates will go through two stages of selection:
- Stage 1: Eligibility for enrolment and application
- Stage 2: Interview of the shortlisted candidates
Stage 1: Eligibility for enrolment and application:
First, you will need to ensure that you meet the admission requirements for the PhD Program.
- Submit the enrolment application
- Submit a three page research proposal where you will demonstrate the:
- Contribution (both theoretical and practical) and uniqueness of your research,
- Alignment of your research topic with the Faculty of Business research areas,
- The proposal should include:
- Introduction/Research background
- Short literature review
- Research gaps
- Research question(s) and hypotheses (if applicable)
- Expected results & Contribution
- Nominate one primary and one co-supervisor,
- Provide two letters of recommendation.
Stage 2: Interview of the shortlisted candidates:
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview in order to present their research proposal to the selection committee.