How Do I Enrol in the PhD Program?
For enrolment in the PhD program, the candidates will go through two stages of selection:
- Stage 1: Eligibility for enrolment and application
- Stage 2: Interview of the shortlisted candidates
Stage 1: Eligibility for enrolment and application:
First, you will need to ensure that you meet the admission requirements for the PhD Program.
- Submit the enrolment application
- Submit a three page research proposal where you will demonstrate the:
- Contribution (both theoretical and practical) and uniqueness of your research,
- Alignment of your research topic with the Faculty of Business research areas,
- The proposal should include:
- Introduction/Research background
- Short literature review
- Research gaps
- Research question(s) and hypotheses (if applicable)
- Expected results & Contribution
- Nominate one primary and one co-supervisor,
- Provide two letters of recommendation.
Stage 2: Interview of the shortlisted candidates:
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview in order to present their research proposal to the selection committee.
The call for the applications will be closed on June 30, 2020.