Dr Boštjan Gomišček
Business and Management
+971 4 278 1974
Dr Gomišček is an Associate Professor in the Faculty of Business at the University of Wollongong in Dubai. Previously he was working as a Professor and Head of the Laboratory for Quality Management at the University of Maribor, Slovenia.
Dr Gomišček obtained a PhD in Atmospheric Chemistry from Vienna University of Technology, Austria. He also holds a BSc in Electrical Engineering from the University of Ljubljana, Slovenia. Prior to his role at the University of Maribor, he was an academic with the Austrian Academy of Sciences, Vienna University of Technology, and the University of Ljubljana.
- BSc, University of Ljubljana
- PhD, Vienna University of Technology
Dr Gomišček’s recent publications include:
- MALETIČ, Matjaž, MALETIČ, Damjan, GOMIŠČEK, Boštjan. The impact of sustainability exploration and sustainability exploitation practices on the organisational performance: a cross-country comparison. Journal of cleaner production, 2016, vol. 138, part 2, pages 158-169,
- MALETIČ, Matjaž, MALETIČ, Damjan, DAHLGAARD, Jens J., DAHLGAARD-PARK, Su Mi, GOMIŠČEK, Boštjan. Effect of sustainability-oriented innovation practices on the overall organisational performance: an empirical examination. Total quality management & business excellence, 2016, vol. 27, no. 9/10, pages 1171-1190
- KLEMENC-KETIŠ, Zalika, TERBOVC, Alenka, GOMIŠČEK, Boštjan, KERSNIK, Janko. Role of nurse practitioners in reducing cardiovascular risk factors: a retrospective cohort study. Journal of clinical nursing, 2015, vol. 24, no. 21/22, pages 3077-3083
- MALETIČ, Damjan, MALETIČ, Matjaž, GOMIŠČEK, Boštjan. The impact of quality management orientation on maintenance performance. International Journal of Production Research, 2014, vol. 52, no. 6, pages 1744-1754
- Text book: Janez Marolt and Boštjan Gomišček, Quality Management, Kranj: Moderna organizacija, 2005
Dr Gomišček’s main research interests are in the areas of quality management; sustainability and environmental management and maintenance management.
Dr Gomišček is a registered member of the Slovenian Association for Quality and Excellence and the Slovenian Association for Maintenance.