UOWD’s 14th Annual Career Fair – 26 February 2019
The University of Wollongong in Dubai is renowned for its high calibre students. UOWD takes great pride in the qualities it instils in its graduates, which firmly reflect the institutional culture and values. UOWD graduates are ambitious, committed to excellence, have a global outlook and a strong ethical framework
More than 3,600 students, representing 108 nationalities, are currently enrolled at UOWD and enjoy a quality academic experience.
This career fair is a great opportunity for companies to engage with potential hires about opportunities in their organisations and to gain a first-hand impression of our pool of talented young students.
You are therefore cordially invited to participate in this year’s Annual Career Fair and to take advantage of the chance to scout around for talented students or graduates to take your organisation forward. You can view the programs UOWD has to offer here - UOWD PROGRAMS
Start your search for the right employee here.
You can register your company’s participation by submitting details here – REGISTRATION LINK
- Participation is free of cost
- The event runs from 10 am – 4 pm at the Conference Centre, Block 1, Dubai Knowledge Park
- The University will provide space, consisting of a table (2m X 50 cm) and two chairs
- WiFi internet access is provided
- A buffet lunch for company representatives will be served mid-day. Coffee/Tea and refreshments will be provided as well.
- You are requested to bring in company literature, pop up banners and any other materials you would like to distribute.
Last date to register is 17 February 2019
Please contact the Career Advisor for further enquiries:
Career Advisor UOWD