12th Annual UniClinic Wellbeing Days
This is a 2-day health event that the UniClinic annually organizes on campus with students and staff participating in different health related, fun-filled activities.
We wish to increase awareness among all to maintain healthy lifestyles and find a balance in life.
All activities provided are FREE of cost!
- Health Screenings (Blood Pressure check, Blood Glucose test, Body Fat Analysis & Carbon Monoxide test)
- Eye Screenings
- Dental Check
- Blood Donation Drive (on the 2nd day)
- Activity for Breast Cancer Awareness
- Fit Talk & Fitness Challenges
- The Salad Master Challenge
- Stress Reduction Activities
- Wheel of health and fortune
- Minute to win it games
- Lots of prizes & giveaways
Block 5 Ground Floor, Foyer Area & Multi-purpose Room
Student Services Department