Academic Writing Workshop Series
Tue, 10 May 2022 - 5:30 PM to 10 May 2022 - 6:30 PM
Join one or more workshops in our Academic Writing Series where you will learn strategies to enhance your research writing skills and improve your:
- Referencing and citing skills
- Reports, Case studies, and reflective writing
- Writing Literature review
- Learn about Plagiarism and How to avoid it
- How to publicize
The workshop series will be delivered by Nicola Sabry every Tuesday from 10th May to 24th May 2022, between 5:30 and 6:30 PM.
- Ms Nicola is from Birmingham UK and has an MA TESOL from the University of Nottingham and a BA in History. She has more than 20 years of experience teaching English language. She specializes in English for Academic Purposes, university study skills, and English for Specific Purposes.