Student Awards Nomination Period Open
Date:Sunday, 16 April, 2017 - 10:00 AM
to 4:30 PM
UOWD recognises outstanding student contributions through a number of annual student awards. You can nominate yourself in any of the award categories listed below by completing and submitting the appropriate nomination form available from the Student Services Coordinator by the submission deadline of 28th April 2017. Shortlisted candidates will be interviewed by an award selection panel. Winners will be presented with their trophies and prizes at the Annual Leadership Luncheon on 10 May 2017.
Award categories include:
- Spirit Award - recognizes UOWD students who demonstrate outstanding university spirit through their involvement and leadership in the student community during the academic year. Prize includes a crystal trophy, certificate and AED 1000
- Sportsperson of the Year Award - recognizes UOWD students who demonstrate outstanding conduct, involvement and leadership in the UOWD sports teams during the academic year. Prize includes a crystal trophy, certificate and AED 1000
- Student Service Award - recognizes outstanding volunteerism by a student and consistently over the course of the academic year and/or intensively for a particular project such as Wollongong Cup, UniCrew, Career Fair, Graduation, GETEX, etc. Prize includes a crystal trophy, certificate and AED 750.
- OutReach Award - recognizes students who have brought honour to the University through their charitable work and projects in the community. Prize includes a crystal trophy, certificate and AED 750.
- Super S.T.A.R. Award - recognizes the student who accumulates the most S.T.A.R. points during the Academic year, while completing the program. (Registered STAR participants only). Prize includes a crystal trophy, certificate and AED 750
- Safir Award - recognizes those students who have brought honour to UOWD through their outstanding work in promoting cultural awareness, understanding and tolerance on campus. Prize includes a crystal trophy, certificate and AED 750
To find out more about the awards, the nomination and selection process or to collect a nomination form, contact the Student Services Coordinator.
To register email : email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Location:Block 5, Office 22
Organized By: Student Services Department
Event is open to:All currently enrolled students