Dr Taghreed Abu-Salim
Business and Management
+971 4 278 1975
Dr Abu-Salim is an Assistant Professor at the University of Wollongong in Dubai. Prior to joining UOWD she taught undergraduate degree courses at the University of Sharjah and the University of Algiers.
She obtained her PhD from the United Kingdom’s Cranfield University, specialising in Customer Involvement in Service Design. She also holds an MSc from the University of Algiers in Business Management and a BA from the United Arab Emirates University.
- BA United Arab Emirates University
- MSc University of Algiers
- PhD Cranfield University
Dr Abu Salim's recent publications include:
- Abu-Salim, T. and Shehab, E., Service Design Process for Result Oriented Product Service System (RPSS): “Challenges and Future Trends in the Healthcare sector”, Journal of Neuroscience and Neuroengineering, Vol. 2, pp. 1–11, 2013.
- Abu-Salim, T. and Shehab, E., "Maturity Assessment Tool for Customer Involvement in Service Design of Product- Service Systems”, Proceeding of 1st International Conference on Through-life Engineering Services, 5-6 November 2012, Cranfield University, Defence Academy of the United Kingdom, UK .
- Abu-Salim, T., Shehab, E., Baines, T.S. and Lightfoot, H., “Conceptual Phase Of Service Design Process In Result Oriented Product Service-System: Case Study”, Proceedings of the 8th International Conference on Manufacturing Research (ICMR10), 14-16 September 2010, University of Durham , UK.
- Abu-Salim, T., Shehab, E., Baines, T.S. and Lightfoot, H., “Development of Assessment Framework for Customer Involvement In Service Design Process Within Result Oriented Product-Service System”, Doctoral Symposium on Service, 21-23 September 2010, Cambridge University, UK.
- Abu-Salim, T., Shehab, E., Baines, T.S. and Lightfoot, H., “Challenges in Service Design Process For Product-Service System”, Proceedings of the 7th International Conference on Manufacturing Research (ICMR09), 8-10 September 2009, University of Warwick, UK.
Dr Abu-Salim's research interests revolve around improving processes by encouraging customer involvement in service design.
Dr Abu-Salim has worked at managerial levels in business consultancy, training and higher education sectors.She has extensive international experience, having worked in the UAE, UK and Algeria.
- Principles of management
- Creative Thinking
- Problem solving and methodology