- UOWD X PwC’s Academy
UOWD X PwC’s Academy
In order to provide its students with the latest and most industry-relevant learning and to boost their career prospects, UOWD has collaborated with PwC’s Academy, the talent and skills development business of PwC Middle East. The Academy operates across the Middle East and is part of a growing network present in 40 countries worldwide. PwC’s Academy is committed to bridging the skills gap and to developing a sustainable workforce for the future.
Some of the key qualifications that will be extended to students under this MoU include ACCA and CFA, which are some of the leading accounting and finance qualifications globally. Students will have the opportunity to study for these qualifications at preferential rates and training will be designed and delivered exclusively for the students and alumni at UOWD. Along with that, students will get the access to additional soft skills training, access to several guest lectures on key topics, scholarships and more.
Tentative Start dates for ACCA December exam sitting, CFA Level and 1 February exam sitting:
- Advanced Financial Management (AFM) - 21 September 2023
- Advanced Performance Management (APM) - 21 September 2023
- Advanced Taxation (ATX UK) - 11 September 2023
- Advanced Audit and Assurance (AAA) - 25 September 2023
- Strategic Business Leader (SBL) - 26 September 2023
- Strategic Business Reporting (SBR) - 20 September 2023
- CFA level 1 - 25 September 2023
Fees & Registration
|Course name||Rack rate
|Discounted price applicable on open batches at
PwC's Academy's Premises
|Advanced Financial Management (AFM)||AED 4,300||AED 3,440|
|Advanced Performance Management (APM)||AED 4,300||AED 3,440|
|Advanced Taxation (ATX UK)||AED 4,300||AED 3,440|
|Advanced Audit and Assurance (AAA)||AED 4,300||AED 3,440|
|Strategic Business Leader (SBL)||AED 6,000||AED 4,800|
|Strategic Business Reporting (SBR)||AED 5,000||AED 4,000|
|CFA level 1||AED 12,000||AED 9,600|
Additionally, UOWD students and alumni can join PwC’s Academy open CFA LII and LIII classes or any other ACCA paper at 20% of the rack rate. Prices to be shared upon interest and students can enquire directly with the Academy.
- ACCA (Professional level papers)
- Students currently pursuing UOWD’s Bachelor of Commerce (Accountancy)/ Bachelor of Business (Accounting) Degree (It’s recommended to enrol if you have passed ACCY 200 and ACCY 201)
- Alumni who have graduated with UOWD’s Bachelor of Commerce (Accountancy)/ Bachelor of Business (Accounting ) Degree
- UOWD’s Post Graduate students provided that they meet ACCA’s eligibility criteria for attempting ACCA Professional Level papers.
- CFA Level 1
- Students current enrolled in any of UOWD’s Undergraduate or Post Graduate Degree Programs
- UOWD Alumni
Payment Terms and Conditions
Payment in full to PwC’s Academy to reserve a seat.
Online or email registration to any PwC’s Academy course is binding. Any course cancellation by the client must be made in writing or by email to a PwC’s Academy Training Consultant at least 10 days prior to the course start date. PwC’s Academy will refund cancellation requests received as per the above however no cancellation is allowed after the course start date. PwC's Academy reserves the right to cancel an event at any time due to unexpected circumstances and will fully refund any paid fees or transfer the course fees to cover any other PwC’s Academy courses.
Additional benefits to be extended to the students:
- Free re-sits.
- 15% off on CFA ESG programme
- 15% off on CFA LII programme open programme (only applicable for students opting for CFA)
Instructor - Finance, Accounting & Economics
Faculty of Business