Please read these terms carefully before using the Online Payment Facility. For using the online payment facility on this website you must accept these terms. If you do not accept these terms, do not use this facility.
Definitions and Interpretation
The terms used in this agreement have the meanings set out below unless the context requires otherwise:
Card Supplier means the institution which owns the credit card you are using on the Online Payment Facility.
Online Payment Facility means the internet based payment system provided by Mashreq and operated on behalf of the University of Wollongong in Dubai.
Student Account means the account operated and maintained by the University to record the fees, charges, fines or other debts owed to it by an individual student.
The University means “University of Wollongong in Dubai”.
You mean the individual setting up a payment via the Online Payment Facility
All payments are subject to the following conditions: -
- You warrant that in using the Online Payment Facility you are authorised to use the debit/credit card for the payment or payments you are making.
- Payments received will not be posted to the Student Account to which you are making a payment until the following working day.
- The University cannot accept liability for a payment not reaching the correct Student Account due to you providing incorrect details whether personal or otherwise.
- The University cannot accept liability for a payment not reaching the correct Student Account where payment is refused or declined by the Card Supplier for any reason.
- If the card supplier declines payment, the University is under no obligation to bring this fact to your attention. It is your responsibility to check with the Card Supplier that payment has been deducted from the debit or credit account.
- Payments taken in error by the University will be refunded fully.
- All other refunds will be made in accordance with UOWD Fees policy.
Online payment via your debit/credit card will be processed by Mashreq (a leading credit card solutions provider based in the UAE, certified by both Visa & MasterCard for debit/credit card payments in the Middle East).
UOWD does not receive, store, or disseminate your card information, nor will it have any liability to you in connection with debit/credit card information transmitted to Mashreq, or such online payment. Any dispute regarding credit card payments/transactions should be addressed directly to Mashreq.
Online Payments of Fees can be made by Master or Visa cards only. These payments are not collected by the University directly but by the Service Provider (Mashreq ).
When a student makes an online immediate payment then they will receive a confirmation e-mail. If this is not received within 2 days, it is the responsibility of the student to check with the University that the payment has been accepted.
Should you require any further details at all in relation to any part of the Online payment process, please contact our Finance Department directly on +971 4 2781830 or e-mail: email@example.com between the hours of 8.30 am – 6.00 pm Sunday to Thursday.