Your Australian University in Dubai

Visa and Residences

Take the next step

Apply Now

Have a question?

Enquire Now

UOWD Profile

Undergraduate Student Guide

UOWD Undergraduate Student Guide 2017-18

Student Visa

If you are an international, non-resident student looking to study at UOWD, you will need a visa in order to reside and study in the UAE.

The University is able to provide you with sponsorship for a visa once you have accepted an unconditional offer of a place at UOWD and have paid all fees due as per you Letter of Offer. Please refer to the Student Visa pages for more information.

UOWD Residences

UOWD is able to offer student accommodation to those coming from outside the UAE and in some cases, to students who are already resident in the country, but would like to live in university dorms. UOWD’s Residential Services provide students with a clean, safe and secure living option in Dubai. Please visit the UOWD Residences page for further information.