IELTS Test Fees
The IELTS test fee for Paper Based is AED 1050 (Inclusive of VAT). The Computer-delivered IELTS test fee is AED 1260 (Inclusive of VAT) Payment is accepted only in United Arab Emirate Dirham. You may pay by one of the methods below:
- Online payment for paper based IELTS
- Online payment for Computer-delivered IELTS
- Payment by cash directly to the UOWD cashier (please refer to the office timings).
- Payment by local cheque or demand draft - you can request your bank to issue a demand draft for the required test fee amount, payable to the University of Wollongong in Dubai.
- Payment by bank transfer - if you are not based in UAE, you can pay by bank transfer into the University’s bank account. You would need to send the original transfer slip by courier together with the documents required for registration.
Contact the UOWD cashier's office for the bank details at Fees@uowdubai.ac.ae
Please note that as per the University’s payment policy, a cash deposit to the bank account is not accepted, this includes cash deposits made through money exchanges.
We can only confirm your IELTS test registration once we have received confirmation from the cashier’s office that the payment has come through.